Price Prediction Waves 2021
Cryptocurrency has really made a breakthrough in 2021. Vechain is one of the many currencies that has already shown a significant increase. But what are the Vechain expectations for the rest of the year? Where can this currency be in 2025 or even 2030?
In this article we give 3 scenarios why this coin could possibly rise, but we also outline a forecast for the short term. Are you new to crypto? Then register first at one of the exchanges below!
Waves Price Prediction for 2021 till 2025 | Forecast & Targets Waves
Waves is a multifunctional blockchain platform that can be used for various purposes, such as decentralized applications (DApps) and smart contracts. The blockchain project started in 2016 and has been in the top 100 cryptocurrencies for a long time. The first goal of Waves was to create the best possible blockchain network where speed and user-friendliness for developers and companies were paramount. In the meantime, the project has been developed considerably and the company has more and more collaborations. Think of big names such as Burger King and Microsoft.
The project was started by Alexander Ivanov, also known as Sasha Ivanov. Before this, Sasha was also known and active in the cryptocurrency world, he has already worked on various projects before. Dozens of people are now working on the Waves blockchain network worldwide and new developments are constantly being added. The Waves token is called Waves and can be traded on Bitcoinmaster , Bitvavo and Litebit .
Waves is a decentralized open-source blockchain platform with which you can create tokens yourself relatively easily and also use them as your own currency. The platform can also be used for crowdfunding. Waves has some important advantages that differentiate it from the competition:
- Unique ease of use: After all, you can create and start trading your own digital currency incredibly quickly and easily. This can be done without the need for complicated smart contract programming. The tokens can be created very easily in the user account on the Waves blockchain.
- Low Price: Most exchanges charge a transaction fee of approximately 1% of the transaction value. However, WavesDex charges a fee of 0.003 Waves per trade. If you want to launch a new token, the platform is a cheaper alternative than Ethereum.
- Speed: Waves uses its own consensus algorithm, Waves-NG. With this it wants to exceed the transaction speed of Bitcoin, which uses the “Proof of Work” consensus algorithm.
- The special thing about the WavesDEX is that each token can be traded with a different token. More than 5000 tokens have been created on the platform so far. Moreover, you can also trade USD, Euro, Bitcoin and Ethereum on the platform.
So what are Waves’s expectations?
The success of decentralized exchanges is on the rise and WavesDex offers many unique benefits that make investing in Waves worthwhile. But it is not the only DEX and it is difficult to predict which exchanges will break and which will be defeated. The optimists argue that Waves can eventually beat Ethereum in scalability. Thanks to the proof of stake principle, anyone with a good internet connection can mine and if the DEX eventually becomes as fast and efficient as, for example, Binance , and perhaps more secure, the value of Waves can increase enormously.
The most important thing for buying or trading a cryptocurrency is that you know what the company is doing. The new developments will lead to greater adoption and a change in price eventually.
The Future of Waves
For example, the team behind Waves is busy with new innovations, which is very positive for the future. The Waves future prize will also be completely awaiting how all these points mentioned above will be realized by the team behind it. In any case, the plans and expectations for 2021 – 2025 look good. Many are therefore already choosing to step in for the expectations of 2021.
Are there any predictions to be made about Waves’ price expectations?
Unfortunately that is not possible. It is important to look at the roadmap of a blockchain project. Therefore, look at the team, the vision, the objectives, the collaborations and developments they are working on and where they want to work towards. This gives a good picture of the future of Waves (XTZ).
Buy or sell Coin | Best platforms and brokers for Coin
Interested in buying Waves? Buying Waves can be done at several exchanges.
- Very safe
- Many currencies available
- Low trading costs
- Free account
The second best option to buy Waves is Kraken. Kraken is one of the biggest international exchanges with many cryptocurrencies available. Kraken is easy to use for everyone in the world who likes to buy/sell cryptocurrencies.